“The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” Barbara Kingsolver If you want to be more hopeful, here are a few things you can do today:
1. Be grateful for this day. Since you are reading this, you are alive and that is a miracle.
2. Give someone a hug. Bring your loving kindness to your people.
3. Let go. When you are cut off in traffic or not getting what you want let go of your position that you are right. Feel angry, sad or irritated and just feel the feelings and let go of the way you want it to be.
4. Accept. Things in our world are unpredictable. Accept that things may not be as you like today and still you know you are OK.
5. Trust. When you trust your inner knowing you will hear the voice of your soul giving you the information you need in the moment. You can always count on it.
6. Add one here of your own. If you’d like email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is who you are.